No More Coffee...today

It's almost time to leave job #1. Job #2 starts at 3.  To save gas, I won't go home during the 2 hour break.  I'll go to Panera instead.

Of course I plan to enjoy a hot beverage.  Coffee?  I do like Panera's coffee though I usually go there for the potato soup and sandwich, you know, the Pick Two?  I usually like to have a green tea with no ice.


But today I want something warm, don't know why.  I already had a medium McDonald's coffee.  Yummy as usual.  So I probably shouldn't have more.  I do not normally have more than a cup of coffee a day.  There was a time I quit coffee, for almost a month.  But something happened and I started again.  Now I am way deep into the once a day addiction.

So, while thinking about what to drink, I was checking out a few minimalist blogs.  I like randomly clicking on a new blog and see what this new person is talking/writing about.  This blogger, wrote about the tragedy of her recent, very first cavity and how it prompted her to Drop the Coffee Habit Like It's Hot. Thanks Gwen.  Maybe I will drop the habit once again too.  Maybe.  Guess I'll be having a Chai Tea Latte instead.  It's a really yummy alternative.  I don't want a yuck mouth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's Wonders

More happiness thoughts

I Just Wanna Mop The Floor!!!