Life's Wonders (part 2)

The previous post was recycled. I wrote it some time ago.  It felt a shame not to tell what really happened this morning.

Last night, I had a great great time in New Hope PA. Been there? It's such a cute quaint town.  So lovely. So many little shops with things you didn't realize that you just must have to carry on in this life.

Because I am trying very hard to move over more toward a more minimalist lifestyle (which is funny for now, given all the crap I still have), I did not buy ANYTHING from this little town overflowing with stuff that wants to come home with visitors.  I am very proud of myself.  Very proud indeed.  

However, I did indulge in some ridiculously yummy food.  I was not hungry because we were starving on our way over there and had to make a little White Castle stop.  Yeah, I know....

But, there was one of many irresistible restaurants, so dimly lit, so aromatic, so aromatic, so promising of a happy tummy, that we had to go inside.

It was a smart choice.  I had an amaretto sour.  Now listen, I'm no drinker, but since we sat outside, on a patio overlooking the Delaware River, I did need something to take the chill out of my bones.  It was yummy.

Later on, we had dinner even though I was not hungry.  I had squash soup with pumpkin oil.  Good grief!!! The creamy texture, heaven.  Then we had pate and some kind of meat.  I don't know the different cuts of meat and such, but what we had was terrific.  Perfectly cooked, buttery texture, seasoned just right.  Yum.  We had leftovers.


So this morning breakfast consisted of the wonderful leftover meat, eggs scrambled with cheese, toasted leftover rolls, and coffee with baileys.


Does that sound delicious or what?  There is not much that pleases me more than a fantastic Sunday brunch/breakfast.


I am a happy girl...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's Wonders

More happiness thoughts

I Just Wanna Mop The Floor!!!